Monday, March 22, 2010

Working hard

This weekend we finally got our self's motivated to do some yard work ha. Really it was just hard getting the yard work done between the crappy weather and us being really busy. But we managed to get going this Sunday and the yard looks AMAZING!!!! Well some people would beg to differ but our yard before wow our house looked like the white trash family of the street... on one side of our house we have a big bush and the side yard behind the bush had weeds lots of weed some almost as tall as me hahaha. so bad so Alex mowed the front yard and then sprayed weed killer, all while I worked on our crazy butterfly bushes and some other random bush they were out of control. I trimmed them all up and then make the butterfly bushes in to cute little bush balls. I'm not done.... but I was in the middle of cutting down this super tiny tree that I hate(Its only like 2 1/2ft tall weird) when I saw a spark and my bush saw stop, I cut right through the extension cord. Thank god I wasn't hurt, I am normally really good about keep that cord away. So Oh and we are working on putting up new front light fixtures, they look super pretty.






A Snake we found in the front garden where the butterfly bushes are

Me putting the new light up... Nice huh

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you AND YOUR FAMILY AND WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME. I wish we wouldn thave lost touch. I miss you dear friend! Everything happens for a reason!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete