Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Time!

This weekend was nice Friday night Alex, Alli, Bennett, Vicki and I all hung out and watched a movie. We watched "2012" I loved the bones of the movie but some of those graphics SUCKED!!!!! and all of that crazy driving thought buildings and bridges falling and the main charactors miss everything along the way..... REALLY ha they would be dead in the first 10mins if that really happened! Next movie we watched was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.... "The BOX" with Cameron Diaz DONT WAST YOUR TIME!
Vicki and Bennett
Saturday was nice and busy... Alli had a birthday party @10am booo yes way to early for a birthday party, but it was fun for Alli the parents of the children Alli goes to school with just seem to look down at Alex and I (well at lest the mothers seem to) I wonder if its bc we LOOK so young, but I guess I was 19 when I had Alli. hahaha After the party we went patio furniture shopping summer is about to start and we need some furniture so Vicki and I can sit out there and drink our dos equis (XX) during poker night! We didn't find anything yet still looking.

Bennett's birthday party outfit ha cute huh dad dressed her.. she even has matching aqua socks!
Sunday was just a lazy day... we did get out to help Vicki, she is taking a photography class at UTSA so every week our two beautiful girls are her MODELS... This week her task was to photograph opposites so my step dad gave her the idea of birth/infant to death. So I thought this picture was great... plus if you notice the person that past away last name was Bennett weird!
Alli in a tree at the graveyard

Bennett on the grave! Death/Birth

No comments:

Post a Comment