Friday, October 16, 2009
What I've been up to
Its been awhile.... I have been a very busy girl, "The kind you don't take home to mother.." haha J/k Anyway what have I been doing if anyone cares I have been working on my soon to be babies room. I couldn't find any bedding sets that I liked so I Begin searching the Internet and found exactly what I was looking for till I saw the price and Alex said "NO" ha FYI the price was $475 for a crib fitted sheet, Bumper, and crib skirt. You can see why Alex said no BOO so I bought the fabric from the website that makes the stuff and I started my own adventure. I'm not making the babies crib bedding, so far so great!!!I finished the bumper and I'm currently working on the fitted sheet and plan to start working on the crib skirt to night. When I'm done I will post pictures of the final product, if all turns out well then I'm hoping to start making sets for people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment